Friday, March 02, 2007

Where There Are Stars

While in Biloxi I had profound experience while looking at the night sky. I was in prayer when I looked up and saw what I believe was the big dipper. I looked to me like it was upside down. I began to think of it as God dipping in to the bounties of his grace and mercy. Then I saw the little dipper. It looked like it was right side up. It was as if God was speaking to me through in the stars. Why are we so content with a little grace, barely tipped over to us, when God desires to pour out His grace in large measure upon us. Is it because we are content with what we have and are afraid to see what would happen it God poured out His grace and mercy on us in such large measure? What would happen if God poured out His grace and Spirit again as He has in the past in the Great Awakenings and times of revival. Pray with me that God's people would desire the grace of God without measure.

Pastor Howard

No comments: