Thursday, January 18, 2007

THE WAY TO THE FATHER

This is based on John 14:1-6

Lord Jesus, You prepare a place for me in Your Father's house. An abode of which I am unworthy. A place I would not find on my own. You comfort me by telling me to believe and trust in You. I long for the day of being without face to face. I long for the unadulterated worship of heaven. I long for the restraints of sin to be lifted, to be free from disobedience. I thank you that you do not leave me to find Heaven on my own. I thank you that you not only made a way, but are the way.

Many in this world can not stand to hear that You are the Only way to the Father. That only worship offered in Your name is acceptable. That only prayer offered in Your name is acceptable. That we only come to the Father for eternity through Your blood and righteousness. Lord, proclaim Your word boldly through us, move mightily by Your spirit that many in our day would leave these false and dead ways. That they would be shown the living and true way to the Father, and that they would take it, even as Your take them there.

Move Your church out of deadness into a living hope and lively faith, that the excellency and supremacy of Christ might be proclaimed to a lost and dying world. Amen

No comments: